We deliver presentations and workshops/webinars to professional associations, companies, government agencies, community-based organizations, and non-profits. Our topics include:
To learn more, call Joan at 715.808.0344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer:
Gender Tune-Up: Shifting Nontraditional Enrollment into High Gear
Do you want to increase gender diversity in your CTE and STEM classes or programs? Joan Runnheim Olson presents workshops, webinars, break-out sessions, etc. to faculty and staff where she shares best practices designed to increase enrollment of students in CTE classes and programs at the secondary and post-secondary level. She also shares best practices designed to promote a more inclusive learning environment leading to increased student retention.
This unique workshop is designed for secondary and post-secondary CTE educators, counselors, advisors, support services staff, career services staff, and others. Participants are involved with a highly-interactive format, utilizing presentations, self-assessments, case studies, and other small and large group activities to:
· Examine how gender equity issues relate to career decision-making - and what you can do to even the balance.
· Use self-studies to assess yourself, your classroom, and your school for gender equity - and learn some "easy" fixes."
· Take-away strategies to immediately increase enrollments and retention in nontraditional classes and programs in accordance with Perkins guidelines.
Recent workshop participants reported an:
· 89% overall increase in knowledge of strategies to increase nontraditional enrollment
· 81% overall increase in knowledge of strategies to increase nontraditional retention
This workshop can be customized and delivered as a two-hour to half-day workshop, breakout session, or webinar. Review Joan's bio here. If you would like a proposal, email email@example.com or call 715.808.0344.